Last Updated: November 8, 2018
BY DISCLOSING INFORMATION TO US, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY.
Who we are
We are In Motion Design Inc. (“IMDI”), a company registered in the United States whose registered address is 7314 Madison St, Paramount, CA 90723.
When you use our websites or apps and purchase or use our products and/or services, you trust us with your information. There are many ways this information can help us to make our service better. For instance, we can remember your details so it’s easier for you to use the service/website.
We have tried to keep this document as clear and direct as possible. However, there are contact details at the end of this policy if you have any questions or if anything is unclear.
Collection and storage of your information
We will collect and use your personal information, including your:
- Full name
- Home address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Company name
We collect this information when you register for or use our services and/or purchase our products and/or use our websites or apps. We may also collect and aggregate user data regarding your use and activity of our websites and apps.
We maintain your information securely in our customer database and will only store it for a reasonable period, which if you have an account with us will be the duration of your subscription to our services and for six years thereafter.
When you use some IMDI products, services, or applications, or post on a social networking service, the personal information and content you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if you disclose your name and email address in a review posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Use of information
This information is used:
- to provide the service or product requested;
- to enable billing and shipping;
- to personalize our service;
- to improve our website;
- for the development of new products and services; and
- for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
If you have purchased or used our products and/or services, we may occasionally update you on our latest policies, products/services, news, and special offers via email. At the bottom of any marketing electronic communication you receive from us, you will have an option to unsubscribe and opt-out of receiving further marketing communications.
Your information may be shared with some third-parties, but not for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Please note:
We will not share your credit card number with parties outside of the payment processor.
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. Such access to personal information needed to perform their functions may not be used for other purposes. Our marketing partners and other third-parties who we may share your information with will be required to meet our standards on processing information and security. The information we provide them, including your information, will only be provided in connection with the performance of their function.
Your personal information may be transferred to other third-party organizations in certain scenarios:
- if we’re discussing selling or transferring part of or all our business, the information may be transferred to prospective purchasers under suitable terms as to confidentiality;
- if we are reorganized or sold, information may be transferred to a buyer who can continue to provide services to you;
- if we’re required to by law, or under any regulatory code or practice we follow, or if we are asked by any public or regulatory authority – for example, the police; or
- if we are engaged in a legal dispute, your information may be transferred as required in connection with such claim.
Your personal information may be shared if it is made anonymous and aggregated, as in such circumstances the information will cease to be personal data.
Why we use your information
We use the information we collect about you in the manner set out above either because it is necessary to perform the contract between us (providing the products or services ordered from us or opening and maintaining your account with us) or because we have a legitimate business interest. Our legitimate business interests include, but are not limited to:
- ensuring we continue to improve our service and better understand our users and customers and how you use our website, our apps, and our products and services;
- ensuring we can communicate with you and you can easily communicate with us and amend your preferences from time-to-time; and
- ensuring we develop and maintain strong relationships with our suppliers and partners.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information, including a right to access or to correct the information we hold about you. Other rights may be available in certain circumstances.
We’ve listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them below. These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information, or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
- You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
- You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
- You can ask for access to your information.
- You can ask to correct your information if it’s wrong.
- You can ask us to delete your information.
- You have a right to be forgotten and you can ask that our systems stop using your information.
- You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
- You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies. To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
- You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
- You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
If you are a California resident under 18 years old and a registered user, you can request that we remove content or information that you have posted to our website or other online services. Note that fulfilment of your request may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal. For example, the content or information could be reposted by another user. To request removal of content or information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to the policy
We may update this policy from time to time. When we change the policy in a material way, a notice will be posted on our website along with the updated policy.
Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as storage of items in your Cart between visits.